MOUNT LAUREL BASKETBALL Residency Policy
September 20, 2012
- Mt. Laurel Basketball (MLB) is open only to residents of Mt. Laurel and Hainesport Townships.
- a. The only exception to this requirement are players in our Challenger program for children with Special Needs. This exceptopm will be re-evaluated on an annual basis and may change in subsequent seasons.
- Temporary living does not constitute residency. To be considered a resident, a parent or legal guardian must be able to produce proof of the stated residency via at least two of the following: a. a current drivers license b. a current voter registration card c. a single unit utility bill d. a lease or rental agreement
- If a child�s parents live in separate residences, only one of the parents needs to provide proof of residency.
- If you are the landlord of a Mt. Laurel or Hainesport property, but do not live at that property, only the tenants living at that location are eligible to participate in our program.
- The only exceptions to the residency policy would be: a. You are in the process of moving to either Mt. Laurel or Hainesport, and can produce either a signed purchase or lease agreement. b. You have recently moved out of either of these townships, but are completing the current school year at either a Mt. Laurel or Hainesport public school. c. You are from out of state or out of the local area, living in extended stay housing due to a temporary job assignment, and have not formally changed your permanent residency status.
- MLB reserves the right to request proof of residency, or proof of school grade, at any time during or after registration.
- Anyone caught purposely providing false information on a registration form, including, but not limited to school grade or residency address, will have their child immediately removed from the league, even if practices and games have already begun. END
© 2017 LeaguePro, Inc. All rights reserved.
This site created by LeaguePro Inc.